Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By DISCOSUCKS...
#33988
You have a gem-studded collection @Evan, that's for sure! Keep dropping the rare bombs man.... I bet you have Xtro in your racks somewhere? ;)
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#34010
That's some solid listening there @Creature!
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#34029
What's this? Could it finally be??


Yes, it is! After months of waiting for bundled shipments to arrive from LITA (no fault of their own) due to pre-order dates of a couple items being pushed back (lookin' at you Hardware), I received 2 shipments of 15 records!


I truly don't even know where to start after all this time, so I'll leave it up to you...what shall I spin first? :)
User avatar
By texasvinyl
#34042
The Link (Extrasensorial). It is outstanding.
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#34049
@texasvinyl So I've heard! That will go on next!

Currently listening to this as it also arrived from Stones Throw today! (Not vinyl...so sue me.)

By EvanCampbell
#34088
[quote=33988]You have a gem-studded collection @Evan, that’s for sure! Keep dropping the rare bombs man…. I bet you have Xtro in your racks somewhere? [/quote]

@disco I do have Xtro but it has been boxed up at the moment do to moving. So my spinning days will be over for a little bit. Speaking of Xtro I love that interview with the director Harry Davenport on the dvd where he basically shits all over everything...hilarious and very honest.



I do have a lot of vintage ones but am severely lacking in new releases. One of the reasons I like visiting this site is guys like you, static and some others are really knowledgeable and post some great info...and the passion for it shows.
By DrRhythm
#34113
I'm very fond of that first Sospetto album - excellent stuff!
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#34142
Now I have my replacement I can jump aboard the Chopping Mall appreciation train.

This is so freakin' 80s.


Loving it a lot & even got a nice Waxwork sticker :)
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#34192
By DISCOSUCKS...
#34219


Splattery goodness from WW....sounds "crystal" ;)

By DISCOSUCKS...
#34220
Thanks bud....I feel entirely like-wise, I've always collected/listened to OSTs and this has become my favourite place to virtually hang.

Good luck with the move! That wax looks pretty damn well protected, nice to see. Just make sure the hairy goons who sling them in and out of the van know what's in em! ;)
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#34273


Old favourite of mine. The movie AND the soundtrack.
User avatar
By static14
#34281
Sounds lovely unfortunately the Sleeve was borked by the post office in one country or another :(

User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#34291


Some seriously funky German shit here. Grooovy!
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#34298


What a corner of an album!
Its just got a bit of everything on it.
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#34333
Spinning the goldest circles...

Finally got the Voyag3r LP in the mail. Been jamming the tape for the past month. Really great release! And props to Bellyache Records for shipping record outside of the sleeve.

By DISCOSUCKS...
#34339
How does it sound @Static? Though I think you're a subber, right? So you're spinning the pic disc....I'm thinking of getting the black wax on this one.
User avatar
By static14
#34340
It sounds great! I'm a B2B subber so no picture disc for me thanks. :)
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#34342
@disco, @static - I have a PD and it's actually not that bad at all, surprising really.
  • 1
  • 104
  • 105
  • 106
  • 107
  • 108
  • 235