Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By DISCOSUCKS...
#36481
Ben - sending you a DBox link now old chap :)

It's effin amazing - main theme is intense and one of my faves
User avatar
By lazyben
#36484
I didn't start this thread so i can't read the PM but I did receive an email. Thanks man.
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#36497
One of my favorite albums of all time. It just never gets old to me.

By DISCOSUCKS...
#36513
Picked up/received some boss newbies today:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/97369522@N07/15373034197/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/97369522@N07/15372909278/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/97369522@N07/15535338706/
Thanks to my friendly neighborhood store, milqueandmuhle.co.uk
https://www.flickr.com/photos/97369522@N07/15556367931/
Thanks to @ironjaiden reminding me I needed it!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/97369522@N07/15373421580/
Thanks to @ghostfires tip-off!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/97369522@N07/15373422400/
Thanks to @Static14's Now Playing thread, where he gives it some regular rotation!
(The film was damn fine too...)
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#36514
@disco, what is the one below Caddyshack?
By Whip Wilson
#36515
One from the Heart! Nice work, hombre. I'll have to look into the Extremw Prejudice score. I remember the movie fondly, but I can't recall the music at the moment.
User avatar
By texasvinyl
#36517


Not an OST, but it's worth a post. Straight from Poland...NEW SKALPEL!!!! Skalpel's other LPs are two of my all time favorites, and so far the new album is on the level. Check it out!
By DISCOSUCKS...
#36518
If you're in the US, I strongly recommend nabbing that 1 cheap copy on Discogs asafp!!!

The sleeve is just amazing too - I think it's silk-screened or summat, has a crazy multi-layered rough relief texture ;)
By DISCOSUCKS...
#36519
The movie was one Walter Hill flick I'd somehow missed......so MANLY!!! Even by his standards, the testosterone in that film is off the hook! Music is great, loves me 80s Goldsmith right down the line :)

The One From The Heart is a cheap NM- copy I scored in a store today, to replace my played-to-death French edition. Good times!
By DISCOSUCKS...
#36520
btw @too soon - I think that if you click on any of my images, they take you to my Flickr channel where you can get info - this week I pretty much finished getting all of my OSTs up on there!
By Whip Wilson
#36524
Plus Powers Boothe plays a dude named Cash Bailey.

Cash. Bailey.

Amazing.

User avatar
By freshoj
#36534
Secrets!?
User avatar
By freshoj
#36535
Snagged, thanks @discosucks - i now forgive your secrets.
User avatar
By freshoj
#36536
Snagged Inventions for te Radio, thanks @discosucks - i now forgive your secrets.
By philball1974
#36545
It's the Dillinger escape plan - one of us is the killer.

User avatar
By tim28212
#36583
first spin this Saturday morning is one I came across while cleaning my vinyl yesterday. I bought this last year and somehow it got shelved before I listened to it; still sealed. Cracked it open and giving it a spin. Another great score from Mr. Herrmann.

User avatar
By static14
#36585
Great score Tim, and I really dig that movie too.
User avatar
By tim28212
#36586
@static, I've never seen the movie but really enjoyed the score.

User avatar
By tim28212
#36591
this is the one that gave me my love for movie scores. we had it on reel to reel when I was just a toddler. I can remember mom playing it quite often.

User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#36592
Just listened to side A on 33, sounded great, very mellow. Supposed to be 45 :)
  • 1
  • 112
  • 113
  • 114
  • 115
  • 116
  • 235