Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Vapourmire
#37942
Hi, I picked up the re-release some time ago i'm afraid. I'm pretty sure it'll resurface at some point like most of Claypipes releases. 52 is getting another pressing in the new year too.
User avatar
By Spun out of control
#37945
@vapourmire

Ah, OK, thanks for the reply - I bought 52, but on listening to clips from the earlier Shapwick was sounding more like my thing. Will keep an eye and ear out for any re-press news... sure we're hear it here first! ;)
By Vapourmire
#37990
Good for chilly mornings.
By philball1974
#37992
@vapourmire nice. I want this one!
User avatar
By deafmetal
#38081
^ That looks amazing.

I also spy a Bram Stoker's Dracula cassette tape!
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#38094
@deaf - you are indeed correct sir!
One of my longtime wants but keeps getting sidelined for new releases.

Really enjoying this right now.




Has anyone else noticed the etchings in the centre?
By DISCOSUCKS...
#38114
Oh do one, you jacksy bleeder....I'm gonna be waiting for this to drop in my local brick n mortar (which is, stupidly, what I done decided to do in protest, gahh!) and might JUST have one in time for frikkin Easter!

Seriously tho - -absolutely the nuts. Spin that bastard once for me on Hallowe'en, @TG (and I'll have to stick to my collection of James Blunt extended 12"s for some truly horrific hearing....)
By Vapourmire
#38121
I forget how lovely this is sometimes, so it's nice to remind myself on a Monday evening.
User avatar
By Oiche
#38122

Waited a while to hear this and it is excellent! Didnt realise sigur ros make a guest appearance.
By scentofdeath
#38150
Whether they like it or not, my neighbors are now listening to Utopia :)
Sooo good!

I hope the season two score goes to vinyl soon.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#38159
@disco! You got it brother man...After all 'You're beautifullllllllll'

User avatar
By static14
#38231
That poster is fantastic.
User avatar
By texasvinyl
#38239


Early Piero Umiliani (1960)
User avatar
By texasvinyl
#38240


Italian peplum soundtrack from Enzo Masetti, # 001 / 1000

If anyone has any other of these Phoenix soundtracks they aren't overly attached to, I'd be very interested in trading/buying them. I have PHCAM 01, 02, 03, 06 and 07 and am looking for the others.

User avatar
By Hatter313
#38242
i've noticed that waxwork has them on at least creepshow on...awesome little detail no one talks about.
User avatar
By texasvinyl
#38252


Awesomely funky soundtrack from Piero Umiliani
User avatar
By freshoj
#38255
The brother (cousin?) of the artist is a local used record dealer. Good genes.
User avatar
By texasvinyl
#38256


Nightmare Before Christmas
  • 1
  • 117
  • 118
  • 119
  • 120
  • 121
  • 235