Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By deafmetal
#38260


Lovely. The vinyl sounds pristine.
By DrRhythm
#38298
It's not actually a real soundtrack of course but it is brilliant!!
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#38304
As jazz albums by Dracula go this one is pretty impressive.



Potentially the best sleeve I own too.
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#38363
Straight to the turntable with this beauty!


User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#38447
One of these days I'm gonna get me the OST to The Shining, until then I have to settle for Béla Bartók's original music. Still killer!

User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#38456
Tragic romance...

User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#38459
Now it's dark...



"Are you shivering? Are you cold?
Are you bathed in silver or drowned in gold?"
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#38675
I break this out once a year for the Mrs.



Happy Halloween all.
By DISCOSUCKS...
#38689
Holy Horror!

Against the odds, picked up this just in the nick of time from my friendly neighbourhood Milque & Muhle rekkid store!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/97369522@N07/15052660214/

Hallowe'en is ON!!! >;)

I'm off to show some spooky 16mm Children's Film Foundation movies to kids in a church soon.....with handmade giveaway Ghoul Bags all ready to roll and a bag full off monster tunes!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN SINNERS 'N SPINNERS!
By DrRhythm
#38690
Cool - what are you going to show?
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#38702
Couldn't not really listen to this.

By DISCOSUCKS...
#38706
Heh heh........I've got a US educational short from the 70s set in a school at Hallowe'en, with the building telling off a pair of poor kids for all the damage and abuse they inflict on it! Then the main films are both 70s CFF films - ones called Ghosts & Ghoulies about a gang of young kids staying overnight in a haunted mansion, and the other is a classic Victorian-era ghost story called The Man From Nowhere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0x4EKdpgc

All family (and church!) friendly, but the Man from Nowhere is pretty spooky all the same! ;)
User avatar
By static14
#38755
So far this morning.



User avatar
By tim28212
#38757
waiting for my copy of The Boogey Man to come in. Late to the game on this one and feel lucky to have gotten one.
User avatar
By tim28212
#38772
Mondo order in, hoping for black again
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#38872
Current Ninety Three ‎– Faust



Creepy shit. Actually way scarier than tons of "horror" soundtracks. Recommended Halloween listening.
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#38882
Same here, tim. Just ordered mine last week. Looking forward to it arriving soon.
By EdKings
#38940

To bad it hasn't got all the songs from the cd-version
By siforster
#38948
Heh. from the back cover of Pavor Nocturnus.

By ghostfires
#38949
I just got in the newest Night Terrors record last night, and am finally able to spin it this morning. WOW. I've enjoyed their past albums, but this one...this is absolutely their best to my ears. It just sounds incredible, fresh, exciting, full...it's just so damn good! I highly recommend it to anyone unsure if they want to get it or not. It's prog, it's horror, it's synth, it's organ, it's rock...it's goddamn great!

Also...for any Discogs nerds, if you want to add it to your collection, I just put it up on Discogs this morning. Kinda surprised no one else had added it yet. I have the transparent blue, not quite sure if there is another color or not, but it's definitely up if you want to vote the entry in and add it to your collection!
  • 1
  • 118
  • 119
  • 120
  • 121
  • 122
  • 235