Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By Dollarhyde
#39111
Mixed bag for me this one. Loving the first and third tracks, the rest not so much.
User avatar
By Dollarhyde
#39112
Brilliant album!

Did you pick up the box set with instrumentals, I find myself listening to this more than the og.

If you like this I would also recommend thundercat's 2 lps on brainfeeder.
By philball1974
#39115
James Blackshaw - Love is the plan the plan is death.

Has one of the most beautifully haunting songs I have ever heard

A3) And I Have Come Upon This Place By Lost Ways. Vocals By – Geneviève Beaulieu

By DISCOSUCKS...
#39116
I love Leonie!

This one was arranged by JC Vannier......never managed to snag a copy :(
User avatar
By Dollarhyde
#39118
She's great, she gives a very haunting vocal, sadly seems to have a very limited output of work.

I've seen two other 7"s

User avatar
By The Cult Leader
#39132
@Dollarhyde Yeah Flying Lotus never disappoints. Haven't had a chance to pick up the vinyl yet, but it's definitely in my wantlist.
By philball1974
#39137
Does it have to be vinyl?

Listening to some Goblin on digital.

User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#39141


First chance I've had to really sit down with this & wow.

Throughly enjoying this & will no doubt be seeing this in my top ten for 2014.
User avatar
By Spun out of control
#39157
Currently listening to the 2x Halloween 2014 mixes from the Death Waltz crew (not at the same time obviously - though be cool if they somehow magically synch-ed up Flaming Lips style!)

Don't want to come across as sycophantic, but a really great job has been done here once again. Hardest working soundtrack label today? ;)SOUNDCLOUD LINK
By philball1974
#39159
Still one of my favourite Martinez scores.

By chuck
#39162


Apologies i advance if this is upside down... Anyway, nothing wrong with inverted crosses ;)
User avatar
By hncreature
#39188
Cooking and putting plastic up on the windows...










User avatar
By Oiche
#39203
hncreature Cooking and putting plastic up on the windows…

Long as its not in underpants and a gas mask.... :)
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#39234
Back to the start.

User avatar
By static14
#39249
The only picture disc I own.

User avatar
By static14
#39256
It does look nice but the noisy background keeps it from getting a lot of spins.
User avatar
By static14
#39258
I think Lizard in a Woman's Skin might have just barely nudged this out of being my favorite release of the year so far.

By stumpybunker
#39260
That is the problem with most pic discs unfortunately.....
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#39266
@static - I'm thinking the same thing.

Also had this through as a replacement (sub was damaged) and it looks so good on red vinyl.
The picture does no justice to how nice this looks in person.

By philball1974
#39298
If you like Jazz and not checked this one, Id highly recommend.

BadBadNotGood - III

  • 1
  • 120
  • 121
  • 122
  • 123
  • 124
  • 235