Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#40064
Mondo's finest hour to date in my humble opinion.

User avatar
By tim28212
#40086
finally getting a chance to spin this. I waited so long the link to purchase had been taken off the site. I emailed asking if there were any available and was told only a handful. I got number 466.
User avatar
By tim28212
#40089
finally got this one
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#40090
@tim - love this, really enjoying the red vinyl over the picture disc too.
User avatar
By tim28212
#40091
@tony, I like it, but I must admit, I played it after spinning 'The Boogey Man" which is cut at 45PRM, so side 1 went by fast :)

so nice to have a local shop that isn't scared to carry stuff like this

User avatar
By tim28212
#40094
somehow I have managed to acquire 3 copies of "The Deep", one black and two blue. Having a listening session to decide which of the blue I will keep.

By philball1974
#40096
I've been listening to it on digital, it's pretty good, would like to have seen some longer tracks on it. Will be buying the vinyl at some point though.
User avatar
By jgibbs4053
#40097
@Tim I think I've seen u post before you were in NC? If so, what shops do u go to? The 2 in my town only carry few DW, OWS, and WW titles.
User avatar
By tim28212
#40100
@darell, I live in Winston Salem, NC. The two local shops here are Earshot, which is a chain. There are a couple in Greensboro and Raleigh. The other is Underdog Records, owned and operated by a Winston Salem local. Underdog orders from LITA so that is where I'll sometimes find DW, WW, OWS, and the Goblin re-issues. He is more than happy to order anything I ask if he can get his hands on it.
User avatar
By static14
#40102
@tim which ever you decide to part with let me know :)


User avatar
By static14
#40110
With my own solid gold dancer. :)



By DISCOSUCKS...
#40111
@tim - you can never have enough copies of this record!
User avatar
By jgibbs4053
#40114
@tim thanks for the info. I'll have to check them out next time I'm that way. I'm in Wilmington and I go thru WS when I go visit inlaws near Boone
User avatar
By hncreature
#40133
Traded out for the orange variant...



Really like this one...



Had to of freaked the neighbor out with this one...wow!



Well that never happened before...apologies...
By repulsion
#40144
Oh, missed the release... yes, nice score, have listened to the digital one a lot of times and enjoyed the film a lot.
Thx disco for the hint!!
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#40146
@creature - It'll do that, the cat is terrified anytime I play it :)
User avatar
By static14
#40181
@ghostfires Set the controls for the heart of the sun ;)
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#40184
Spin with me if you want to live...

User avatar
By tim28212
#40197
@toosoon, I just finished a listening session of my single LP impport for listing. The Silva Screen release is far superior.

another listening session and another decision to be made

User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#40211
Currently sat by a log fire enjoying the soothing sounds of Mr Palmer Rockey.



Hands down one of my top ten albums.
  • 1
  • 123
  • 124
  • 125
  • 126
  • 127
  • 235