Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Vapourmire
#41431
Someone had to buy it I suppose. Luckily Amazon.Uk listed the price wrong at £14.00 rather than £44.00, so I snapped one up.

Goes well with this lovely Dave Perillo print I picked up.

By DISCOSUCKS...
#41433
Great to see that this is shipping.

Unfortunately, unless SOTD was a fluke re: additional import duties (due to actual $ value listed on form, which they've not done previously) I'm looking at ANOTHER prohibitive $25 fee/handling charge when mine arrives in UK.

Sorry to repeat myself, but deal me out Mondo :(
By DISCOSUCKS...
#41434
Good for you son! How does she smell??

£14 is within reasonable limits for this novelty....£44 is straight up fuckin NUTS :O
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#41458
Going to say this is hands down one of my favourite re/releases period.

Top 5 for the year no doubt.

User avatar
By tim28212
#41460
something always seemed to get in the way of me purchasing this but I finally got it. I think this is one of the creepiest scores to come along in a while.

User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#41461
@tim - One of my favourites.
By DISCOSUCKS...
#41463
Yep - there's no doubt that this ^ will be high on my end-of-year best list.

Currently getting hyped for seeing Il Maestro in Birmingham in a few weeks!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/97369522@N07/15341125120/

This is just a brutally amazing EM 80s score, to a brutally gripping and unsung Friedkin film. If you like an occasional trip to the fucking dark side, this will do it.
User avatar
By tim28212
#41467
always enjoyed the instrumentals from Pink Floyd which is mostly what this is

User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#41468
Thuggin' love this.

User avatar
By tim28212
#41478
something a bit different; this comes out at least once a year, one of the best sounding lp sets I have, Analogue Productions 45rpm, 5lp

User avatar
By static14
#41484
I'm spinning today as well but a lot of repeat stuff so I'm not posting pics. Unless you really wanna see Boogey Man, Lizard in a Woman's skin, Halloween III, and All The Colors of The Dark again. :)

@Tim that gold copy of The Fog really does sound so much better then the haze did. Thanks!
User avatar
By tim28212
#41486
@static, so glad you are happy with it. It was a tough decision giving it up but so glad it's in a happy home :)
User avatar
By static14
#41487
and here it'll stay :)
User avatar
By zuko
#41488
Uncorked my Tron today, sounds absolutely huge on wax. :)
User avatar
By static14
#41490
And now for something completely different..

By The Dentist
#41496
@static The best Tom Waits album IMO!
By Vapourmire
#41500
It smells a little bit like a marshmallow, but more like an old pack of Haribo. An old pack of haribo that has joined up to form one very large goliath Haribo. It is a novelty though which i'm usually against, but hey, it's Ghostbusters, and I really love Ghostbusters.
By Vapourmire
#41501
Are you a massive Morricone fan? I only ask because I've always found him hard to get into, however, don't strike me down yet, I really really enjoy the L'Umanoide (The Humanoid) soundtrack. Did he do any others in this style do you know? I really loved the early synth work on it.
User avatar
By static14
#41510
@the dentist I agree. Bone Machine might be a close second for me.
User avatar
By deafmetal
#41515
Fog party! Glad to hear you picked up a gold version, @static14.
  • 1
  • 126
  • 127
  • 128
  • 129
  • 130
  • 235