Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By static14
#41617
soundtrack. the movie is well worth seeing. it's royally messed up :)
User avatar
By static14
#41621
You need to set your motherfucker to receive.



By Whip Wilson
#41623
Nice CD. Did you get it off an East German fella?
User avatar
By static14
#41624
As I recall he was rather reluctant to part with it.
By DISCOSUCKS...
#41626
Was it more fun than mini golf?
User avatar
By milliondollars
#41689
most will laugh at me but this is my ultimate christmas record (please don't ban):

User avatar
By Hatter313
#41691
Hey man, John Williams has written some of the most recognizable themes in cinema history, it's not always Italian snyth horror around here, don't worry.

Besides, i for one LOVE this score. (and the movie itself frankly)
By Vapourmire
#41695
Best Christmas movie ever made.
User avatar
By Jimmy_Mike
#41696
Yeah, +1 here on that Home Alone OST. Hold your head up high.
User avatar
By static14
#41700
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal.
User avatar
By Hatter313
#41701
...and a happy new year
By Macready
#41728
@ Vapourmire - that mariage collectif lp really is a fruity little monster. Anyone who likes their funky jams cut with juicy 60's pysch, off-the-wall jazz interludes and preposterous, massive organs (ahem) should take a listen...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw2rWae2ntw[/video]
By Whip Wilson
#41760
[quote=41695]Best Christmas movie ever made.[/quote]Hold your horses, mister man. I love Home Alone. Love. It. I love it so much that sometimes I will actually stay home. Alone. That's how much I love that movie. But the best Christmas movie is Die Hard and anyone who says different is basically an Ellis. Class dismissed.
User avatar
By Hatter313
#41770
@Mateo,

I was refraining from making the exact same statement. Die Hard all. the. way. and since this is a soundtrack forum, i'll say that it is one of the best uses of classical music ever in film, up there with Flight of the Valkyrie's in Apocalypse Now, and all of 2001.

User avatar
By deafmetal
#41774
The Boogey Man OST has officially warped my temporal lobe.
By scottyboy71
#41775
Guy, guys..this bickering is pointless. Gremlins is the greatest Christmas film ever.
User avatar
By hncreature
#41779
A Christmas Story...done.

User avatar
By milliondollars
#41781
thanks for your mental support guys, i didn't mean to say Home Alone is the best christmas movie ever. for me the score is just the ultimate christmas score :-)
By DISCOSUCKS...
#41782
Guys on this forum going somewhat off-topic? Never happen!! ;)

Now, must run off and find my Ritalin...........
By DrRhythm
#41787
Elf - I'll say no more!!
  • 1
  • 128
  • 129
  • 130
  • 131
  • 132
  • 235