@ghostfires, I bought them both new off bandcamp. That's what's annoying about these types of releases is that they tend to be released on different random labels each time, which makes it easy to miss out on them.
@toosoonjunior - Well damn, I must have just missed that Fantasy album then! It is showing as sold out now. That really sucks! I did place a decent order just now from Illuminated Paths, which has a great split tape between Luxury Elite and Saint Pepsi.
I will definitely let you know if I see any copies of those LE tapes pop up. I wasn't sure anyone here would be interested in this stuff. Glad to know I'm not the only weirdo.
@mateo...oh yeah, that's where I ordered With Love! I bought it several months ago from there. For some reason I was thinking I ordered it from bandcamp, which shows sold out there. Go get it, ghost!
@mateo...oh yeah, that's where I ordered With Love! I bought it several months ago from there. For some reason I was thinking I ordered it from bandcamp, which shows sold out there. Go get it, ghost!