Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By zuko
#42748
On a big jazz/funk/afro session tonight:

User avatar
By texasvinyl
#42769
We often start the day, especially on weekends, with jazz records, coffee and eggs. Maybe we should start a jazz thread on the board. Kind of Blue is of course an absolute classic!
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#42778

Listening to on the pod whilst washing up! just had the music from Candyman - looking forward to this coming soon!
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#42787
One of my favourite Fulci films & probably in my top 3 @deathwaltz releases.

User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#42796
Giving this another go.

User avatar
By Jimmy_Mike
#42812
@disco - is that OST for The Professional? Wow, love the movie, but can't remember the music.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#42813
Something a little different.

By DrRhythm
#42814
Yeah Black Flag - proper!

When I get home this evening, I'm going to start with some Big Black and Live Skull!!
By DISCOSUCKS...
#42815
The music is boss! Sadly not on lp (as it's a 90s movie...)

Serra's scores for Subway and Nikita are great too, in a 90s-kinda way (ie waaay more dated than 80s stuff somehow!)
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#42818
@Dr - sounds like you got a good night ahead of you :)
User avatar
By The Cult Leader
#42845


Day Of The Dead repress (zombie swirl)

Completes my Waxwork collection.
By DISCOSUCKS...
#42846
@vapour - I love this LP! Nilovic is my jams :)
By ClaytonRyan
#42870
I'm getting myself a little amped up for the Death Waltz release of the Twin Peaks soundtracks by listening to this little gem. I live about 30 minutes from North Bend, WA and visit all the time. There is not much better than this record and a glass of rye with only one lamp on in the whole place.
By DISCOSUCKS...
#42872
One of the best albums ever. Hands down.
User avatar
By Hatter313
#42887
@clayton

Awesome, I'm waiting on my copy from soundstage direct as we speak, great record.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#42901
Must be played loud.

  • 1
  • 135
  • 136
  • 137
  • 138
  • 139
  • 235