Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By hncreature
#43502
I love the Crimson Throne Lp - Got the tape of Wet Leather when it came out and I'm glad to see it was release on vinyl - Congrats on the test press!

"...to classify it simply as Carpenter worship would be a disservice to the music..." = Truth
User avatar
By hncreature
#43503
Sounds great! Not a bad total price being shipped from the UK either
User avatar
By tim28212
#43542
@static, a Richard Band favorite of mine. I definitely hear shades of Goldsmiths' Poltergeist in it. That may be the reason I enjoy it so much.
User avatar
By static14
#43547
@tim There's a bit of Alien in there as well.
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#43553


Started the day off with this non-ost release of superb sad droning music, a duo of piano and electric guitars, full of Gloom and fragile beauty. "mercy" is probably my favorite track from this recent release.
http://mamiffer.bandcamp.com/track/mercy



Then I went on to more droning soundscapes. So good. favorite track : Helena's World.



Currently spinning this. Follows nicely after BTBR.



Up next
User avatar
By tim28212
#43554
@static, so true!
By Ptflea2
#43558
I had The Link hanging on my wall in my "listening room" last week and caught my 12 year old nephew staring at it for quite a while. I wonder why?...... :)
User avatar
By static14
#43559
@ptflea2 Because he's a huge fan of Michael Moriarty? ;)
By Ptflea2
#43560
He did see "Q the Winged Serpent" with me once, so maybe.....
By Whip Wilson
#43571
He probably loves the really vintage episodes of Law & Order. All the kids are into it. That's why you see so much anti-Waterson graffiti these days.
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#43585
^Easily one of my favorites of 2014.
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#43589
yeah haven't spun it enough. there's been so many releases this year I haven't spun enough Death Waltz, actually.


Now spinning :
User avatar
By Hatter313
#43597
oh my.. Nathan. if at any point you need/want to sell that....find me :).

I know they are still available too, i just haven't' had the funds to pull the trigger. :)
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#43600
ah ! Chances of me selling this are very very slim, Hatter313 :P you can find it for around 400$ on discogs, amazon.com, but yeah that's a lot of money these days, it's hard to put that ammount aside, with the upcoming subscriptions going for sale and the amount of other good vinyl releases... phew.

I actually bought GWTDT when it was released. I work for a telecom company and every year we get a 500$ bonus that I usually put towards buying that sort of stuff.
By Whip Wilson
#43605
Good movie, but I haven't seen it in years and cannot recall the score.
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#43644
Haven't spun this in a long time, although it's one my favorites.

1st press


User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#43647
He he.. I'm suddenly 17 years old again. Still funky punk!



My Family Is A Little Weird
  • 1
  • 139
  • 140
  • 141
  • 142
  • 143
  • 235