Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#43755
My Ecstasy of Gold collection is finally complete (damn you, Vol. 1!), so I'm currently doing a marathon listening session while doing some roadtrip planning. What a fantastic series!


By Vapourmeyer
#43759
Love the Stevie Wonder collaboration on that.
By Whip Wilson
#43760
Some of my favorite releases of the last two years without a doubt and they are all stilk in steady rotation. I can't wait to see what Semi-Automatic has in store for us next. Does anybody here know anything about this label?
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#43763
Yeah, this series is stellar. I haven't found any concrete info about Semi Automatic. My guess is that they may stay relatively low-key as these are probably not 'official' releases. I would love to see more from them though.

User avatar
By static14
#43782
Japanese Master Sound trounces the MFSL.

User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#43864
Just received...About to pop this synthy goodness in the deck.


User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#43867


The Junky's Christmas
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#43870
User avatar
By Dollarhyde
#43894
Working on a christmas mix cd, not music from this year exactly but stuff I've been digging this year, along with a mix of styles

User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#43897
This arrived this morning, a little disappointed with myself for not owning it until now.



Probably my favourite Elfman score.
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#43915
Nico Fidenco - Black Emanuelle: Orient Reportage (Dagored - RED205)



The record that refuses to leave my turntable! Cheesy listening with some elements of exotica. Perverted pop muzik.
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#43953
Thelema - Hearing The Light (Cineploit - Cine 01)



Highly recommended film noir trip hop drone horror OST thing here...
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#43968
This one just never gets old to me.

User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#43973
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#44027
To aid me in my Christmas wrapping/decorating...





And if anyone has been on the fence about this, I can't say enough great things about it.

User avatar
By Oiche
#44028
All I wanted was a pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me... :)
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#44030
@oiche - brother that was the fastest wrapping I've ever done.

Can't speak to the quality of it but at least it's done ;)
User avatar
By The Cult Leader
#44031
Real nice set. Unforunetly I was never able to track down Vol.1
User avatar
By The Cult Leader
#44032
Definitely one of the best releases of 2014
  • 1
  • 141
  • 142
  • 143
  • 144
  • 145
  • 235