Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#44383


Hashish party...
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#44387
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#44389
User avatar
By The Cult Leader
#44428
So friggin good
Tangerine Dream & The Alchemist composed a real lovely score for GTA5. I'll be spinning this one for a while.


User avatar
By static14
#44436
I wish the score was for sale by itself :(
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#44577
Moon Wiring Club ‎– Today Bread, Tomorrow Secrets



Can't recommend this enough. It's Boards of Canada on LSD. Best thing this forum has turned me on. Thanks forum!

Edit* LOL all those covers look the same... of course it's Today Bread, Tomorrow Secrets and not Somewhere A Fox Is Getting Married.
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#44585
Yes, thank you, a bit more acid, please!
Moon Wiring Club ‎– Somewhere A Fox Is Getting Married



"It is terribly cold here and strange...

He must have a pancake"

By karloffsidekick
#44588
...from Saturday's estate sale...one dollar...
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#44649
"Tonight's the night. And it's going to happen, again and again. It has to happen."

So excited to finally have this in my hands! A vinyl release of the Dexter OST has been on my wish list for years now. I'm surprised more of these haven't popped up on the Hot Topic site or in stores. I'd be surprised if they sold all 1,000 copies in the day or two it was up on the site last month.

User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#44653


Walter Schuman / Norbert Glanzberg - The Night Of The Hunter / The Blonde Witch (Finders Keepers Records - KREEP02) 7" 2013

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFzTBPy7nl8[/video]
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#44813
^I'm going to listen to my Sospetto now. I don't think I've given it enough of a chance.
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#44816
I hear you. Was kinda disappointed myself, and put it aside, but ...It's a grower!
  • 1
  • 144
  • 145
  • 146
  • 147
  • 148
  • 235