Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By static14
#45191
@NathanLurker that's Hellraiser, Hellbound, and Hellraiser III in a nice and tidy puzzle box case :)

User avatar
By deafmetal
#45194
^ nice Japanese pressing of The Shining, @NathanLurker

Metal goes well with scores and soundtracks, in my opinion. I am always up for viewing Dan Seagrave artwork as well.
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#45196
@deafmetal: thanks man ! and yeah, throw in some Sunn O)), throw in some doom metal, some shape of Despair and it goes well with the tones of horror soundtracks.

@static14 : beautiful CD edition for sure




Last one before going to sleep. This score is great, I don't see a lot of people talking about it. It's a must have horror soundtrack.
User avatar
By hncreature
#45201
[quote=45063]I have one of the previous reissues, # 2 C 066-12698 on Pathe Marconi (2006) and just did a comparison listen. The S.V. sounds like a better master, more dynamic and punchier than the Pathe. And I really like the jacket and label design Superior Viaduct used. The jacket is a good quality heavy sleeve with spot UV varnish. The whole thing turned out nicely and is one of the best yet from S.V.[/quote]

Thank you for clearing that up texasvinyl...I will be purchasing this over an earlier repress
User avatar
By deathwaltz
#45221
Also very late contender for Reissue of the year

Else Marie Pade - Electronic Works 1958-1995

3LP set - absolutely mindblowing stuff.

500 only & already sold out at Boomkat.

YOU ALL NEED THIS RECORD!!!



By philball1974
#45228
Spencer youre bang on the money with that Else Marie Pade record. For anyone who is a fan of Jacob Kirkgaard. For those who snoozed on this, you may struggle to find it in UK shops now though.
User avatar
By Spun out of control
#45230


The soundtrack to the finalisation of Christmas plans... but why do I now feel a sense of unease & foreboding? :)

Good job once again with the visualisation of this one - like jelly & ice cream, or jam and semolina pudding mix - also sounds nice & bright to these ears

(Spencer - feel free to drop me a line about that other Sauvage when convenient and will settle up with you, with thanks)
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#45263
I can safely see this staying put on the platter for the foreseeable future.



Just wonderful.
By Vapourmeyer
#45278


Bloody brilliant this.
User avatar
By static14
#45294
The only good human is a dead human.
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#45295
May the Blessings of the Bomb Almighty, and the Fellowship of the Holy Fallout, descend upon us all. This day and forever more.
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#45298
Trying some of this now :
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#45303
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#45314
thumbs up for Solaris and Utopia.

I'm going to sleep to some witch-house/occult ghostwave



User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#45317


No blue noise.
  • 1
  • 148
  • 149
  • 150
  • 151
  • 152
  • 235