Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By DISCOSUCKS...
#46306
Amazingness....



You gotta pay attention to MOV! Theyr'e puting out tonns of stuff, that sometimes flies beneath my radar....this is one of my all time faves, sounds unbelievable on wax.
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#46350


Nice easy to get soundtrack.No reason not to have this in a soundtrack collection.
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#46359


Not an essential but good memories
By Hardrain02
#46382
@nathan is the TD score on its own vinyl on this or is it separated by other tracks?
By DISCOSUCKS...
#46386
Two godly rekids right there, @dagar!
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#46387
I really need to listen to Only God Forgives again. I think I've only listened to it once or twice within the past year. :/

EDIT: listening now.
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#46388
[quote=46382]@nathan is the TD score on its own vinyl on this or is it separated by other tracks?[/quote]

Disc 3 & 4 of the 6 discs set are the score only, without any other spundtrack tracks. The various artists tracks are on disc 1 & 2 & 5 & 6. So you can enjoy just the score without interuption yeah
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#46444
Electric Wizard in the morning.


now on to this :
User avatar
By tim28212
#46448
@static I expect so see Firestarter up soon. :)
User avatar
By static14
#46451
@tim28212 up next :)
User avatar
By tim28212
#46454
@static good man! one can't have a TD spin marathon without spinning it :)
User avatar
By tim28212
#46455
@nathan, I think Silva did a great job on this one, a steal for $20.
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#46456
@tim28212 : Yes it's great. I bought it when it was 35$CAN on amazon . at 20$ I'd jump on it for sure.
  • 1
  • 154
  • 155
  • 156
  • 157
  • 158
  • 235