Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#46464
One of my favorites of '014...


By EvanCampbell
#46509
^ static14 nice...one of my favorites!

User avatar
By texasvinyl
#46514


Unwrapped the shrink on this 30-year old classic tonight. It was $7.25 retail in 1984.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#46519
@evan - I love this cut so much, complete unknown to me at the time of release and has become one of my favourite soundtracks.
By EvanCampbell
#46535
@TAG - I know it really is a special one...some of those slow jazz parts are hard to beat!
User avatar
By NathanLurker
#46590
^ Jealous of that one @MODAREC
Good and rare stuff
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#46595
Revisiting one of my favorites from 2014

User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#46629
Picked this up at a local record store today. Been on my want list for a while now. Funky swinger vibes.

By oaxaca
#46642
I'm glad you've said that as I've just ordered it as a blind buy :D
By DISCOSUCKS...
#46643
Spinning a few random pickups from this week....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/97369522@N07/15628448813/
Depends how you feel about Mr Sting/The Police I guess...but this has some pretty odd electronic stuff by Mr Sumner, and is worth it for the cracking opening theme by Finchley Children's Music Group - very Trunk!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/97369522@N07/15628449543/
Gotta love the film....shame it's the expanded CD that has the Trevor Jones material on it though.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/97369522@N07/16247501202/
Always awesome, this OST by Mr Cave and Mr Ellis passed me by last RSD - love it.
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#46653
Just played Deep Cuts no.?
My deep cuts record, haven't have much chance recently to give them much time but as I recall @disco yours was quite 'pleasant' and reminded me a bit of that Sunshine album by John Denver - which I love.
Currently playing
User avatar
By Dollarhyde
#46684


Just realised the advisory circle was the king of woolworths, Early Jon Brooks from 2003.

Also found this record feat. Mark Isham on my shelves.
User avatar
By Dollarhyde
#46688


Was after this for a looong time..
  • 1
  • 155
  • 156
  • 157
  • 158
  • 159
  • 235