Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#47826
User avatar
By maxvelvet
#47827
Niice! ;) Records always lose against gravity... in the end they find their place on the floor hahaha! :D
User avatar
By static14
#47834
Prince of Darkness party :)

User avatar
By Hatter313
#47835
Ha, that's too funny, I was totally spinning prince of darkness this morning too....I guess we all had the same dream...
By Occhionero
#47842
The Vinyl sounds amazing! The score is brilliant, really.

User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#47855
Sublime
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#47863


A Rainer Werner Fassbinder Film by Wolf Gremm
Original Soundtrack Music by Edgar Froese
User avatar
By tim28212
#47864
she's on



for @static
User avatar
By static14
#47866
How does it sound @tim?

User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#47869
User avatar
By tim28212
#47872
@static, let's just say Annie Lennox was in my room


I initially got it used and I am not sure it ever sounded this good. Wide soundstage; clean, clear uppers and deep lowers. And this is just using the VPI jig. Once it has a few hours on it I'll use my Wally arc protractor and really dial things in.

Goosebumps Chris!

I know you just got a new cartridge and when it comes time SoundSmith gets my highest recommendations. They have done 2 rebuilds for me and I cannot be happier. Just plan on a 8-10 week turnaround.
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#47875
By DISCOSUCKS...
#47889
^ Snatched!

Thank you brother @D :)

I'm slow getting into JJ, but he keeps popping up all over the place just now - I didn't go for the film, but his theme for the opening scene of Theory of Everything was really great and almost had me tearing up immediately!

Thanks again...
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#47890
No worries @Mr Disco - well spotted! It's really good and a bargain in the Invada sale right now at about £6 or summin! Yes, Theory of Everything top movie another MOV release as well. I've just found something that you may like - new releases
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#47896
Dr. Goldfoot & The Girl Bombs (1966)

User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#47899
Giving Iron Man it's inaugural spin...

Edit: This is actually a more enjoyable listen than I remember when I was sampling it when trying to decide if it was worth buying. Decided against the first, but glad I grabbed a copy when a few more were released!

User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#47902


One of my fav Elfmans.
By DISCOSUCKS...
#47906
Damn this is soooo good.

Thankyou to brother @TAG for the heads up on it. Totally woulda passed me by otherwise and this is right in my ballywick.

Kinda reminiscent of the more atmospheric Calexico stuff, and also Many Fingers, another one-man-band:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUhohv3Nc2s

  • 1
  • 162
  • 163
  • 164
  • 165
  • 166
  • 235