Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#47907
@Disco - Isn't it great?

A perfect listen from start to finish.
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#47910
That TTM lp is one of my top 5 of last year. So good.

I have Death Waltz to thank for bringing it to my attention!
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#47961
Perfezione

User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#47971
Ditto

User avatar
By texasvinyl
#47985
STRENGTH AND HONOR
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#47996
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#48019
Ry Cooder ‎– Paris, Texas (1985)






By DISCOSUCKS...
#48031
I'm absolutely loving this Mike Patton score - the film was just so-so, but this is a full on old-school soundtrack filled with themes, textures and great atmosphere! Reminiscent or early Carter Burwell in parts - which is very good news!

By chuck
#48034
@disco I heard the soundtrack before I watched the film. Yes it is so so but the score/OST is very good. I was nicely surprised whilst watching the film (the party scene when they're getting messed up on pharmaceuticals) that it's a Salem track that's not on the ost. It's a wicked song and fits the scene perfectly. I wonder why it's not on the record.

[video]http://youtu.be/jhOLvTQNAEk[/video]
User avatar
By static14
#48038
Dear every label on the board please release this on vinyl. What a tremendous score.

User avatar
By tim28212
#48039
Dear every label on the board, I second, third, and fourth, @static's request. I'll even add a "Pretty Please!"
User avatar
By static14
#48040
Okay Spence, Seb, and Kevin take note. Both @tim and I requested this. Make it happen :)
User avatar
By tim28212
#48041
Pretty Please!

With a cherry on top!

:)
User avatar
By deafmetal
#48043
That would be an excellent project. The Changeling is such a great film as well.
By EvanCampbell
#48051
^^would be great to get that on vinyl!!
  • 1
  • 163
  • 164
  • 165
  • 166
  • 167
  • 235