Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By tim28212
#48815
only played one side of the TD score. I prefer Jerry's score.

User avatar
By texasvinyl
#48847


"Sunrise" of the "Grand Canyon Suite" composed by my Deep Cut artist Ferde Grofe. A great way to start any Sunday!
User avatar
By texasvinyl
#48864



Doctor, somebody call a doctor! There's a damned gallon of fruit punch coming out of my face!!
User avatar
By deafmetal
#48891
^ I find the Drive OST, or most Cliff Martinez scores, to be excellent music to study/work along with. It seems to light up my synapses in the perfect way.
By DISCOSUCKS...
#48896
That sleeve is....just.........my god! :0
By EvanCampbell
#48907


such beautiful cover art on this!
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#48957
Thanks to @discosucks



Missed this the first time, a superb outing for Mr Patton.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#48963
The final cut on this side Floe is a Philip Glass cover & it's just mind blowing.

User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#48973
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#48978
User avatar
By texasvinyl
#48979
Nice one! Waiting for Blue Ruin, but I got the haze and think these got delayed.

This is a budget Ennio OST that is actually pretty darn good. I got my copy sealed for $4, and there's a VG+ copy on Discogs now for under $3.

User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#48981
Yep, Blue Ruin haze version is delayed. Still waiting on mine as well. Although, I really appreciate how the fellow from the label has kept us updated. Seems like a debacle.
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#48986


Andrew Liles ‎– Wanton Wives, Monstrous Maidens And Wicked Witches
User avatar
By texasvinyl
#48996
How's that Andrew Liles record? I got the Equestrian Vortex but it was too noisy/screamy for me.

Also how do you like the Ortofon DJ integrated cartridge? I need to get a replacement pair of DJ carts pretty soon since Stanton stopped making replacement stylus tips after they sold to Guitar Center. How heavy do you have to run them?
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#48997
This one is a creamy dream. Not noisy/screamy like the Equestrian Vortex at all! Super easy and lovely acid-like tunes. Smoker's choice. Highly recommended.

I totally need new needles. And I'd love some really expensive ones too this time, ....but I'm busy spending all my money on records instead!

User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#49005
  • 1
  • 169
  • 170
  • 171
  • 172
  • 173
  • 235