Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By texasvinyl
#49421


Various (Maiovvi, Umberto, Vercetti Technicolor et al) - Enter the Plague
User avatar
By texasvinyl
#49425


best Gruppo record?

Schema reissue
User avatar
By texasvinyl
#49461
Gorgeous, i'm jealous of that Temi Descrittivi..!
User avatar
By texasvinyl
#49472
That one was performed also by I Marc 4, right?
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#49474
A big thanks once again for all of you who ordered from the store today!

Going to enjoy a little of today's best seller :)

https://flic.kr/p/qZoHsn
User avatar
By Dollarhyde
#49479
I marc 4 are great they are like italy's equivelent of the meters.

You can recognise their playing all over libraries and italian osts from the 70's.
User avatar
By texasvinyl
#49483


This record makes me want to cook a beef braciole.
User avatar
By Oiche
#49489
This is so freakin good.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#49492
@oiche - Is it too early for album of the year??
User avatar
By Oiche
#49495
Not for me its not :)
By DISCOSUCKS...
#49501
@texas - I'm sure you already know this...but you have some monster Italians sir! :D
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#49507
Botany - Lava Diviner ( True Story )

User avatar
By freshoj
#49509
@texasvinyl a beaut! did you ever get my email response about the Umiliani's you inquired about? Just want to make sure you don't think I left you hanging.
User avatar
By Dollarhyde
#49511


!!!!!! !!!!!! Found this baby waiting for me aat home.

So good when a long hyped record is better than you hoped it would be. :D
User avatar
By texasvinyl
#49516
Yes, sorry I did not respond! I do know about the recent box sets, though unfortunately I did not hear about them until after Volumes 1-3 were ancient history.
User avatar
By milliondollars
#49544
^^^^ i can see a lot of people getting the recent Lost & Found sets :-) i also purchased all five. they were cheap for what you got...

just listening to these two, both incredibly good. especially the Efetti Musicali. it is probably the best Umiliani library record ever.

User avatar
By chiefbrody
#49550
First spin of this, while I wait patiently for JC...
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#49568
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#49573
That was my introduction to Death Waltz. Bought it at Factory Records in Costa Mesa, CA. It was a slippery slope from there. :)
  • 1
  • 172
  • 173
  • 174
  • 175
  • 176
  • 235