Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By Dollarhyde
#49663
Can't listen as im at work but they are also two electronic pioneers.
By Vapourmeyer
#49673
It's CD but I don't care, some real gems on this.
By Vapourmeyer
#49674
Couldn't be bothered to take a photo by the way. Feeling lazy.
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#49683
@TAG Sounds pretty good! just listened to it on Spotify - you probably know already but if you like this you should check out Blood Ceremony and Black Math Horsemen, two solid female fronted bands and of course Sabbath Assembly
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9iGhXJhI5g[/video]

#EDIT# Ah I see below you already know Blood Ceremony :)
User avatar
By deafmetal
#49699
@static14 - such a great OST
User avatar
By chiefbrody
#49702
Listening to the reissue with the extra cues for the first time.
User avatar
By static14
#49704
@deafmetal couldn't agree more. I don't spin this as often as I should.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#49707
@dagar - huge fan of all of 'em dude.

I love me some heavy doom riffs with the female vocals, I'm not opposed to a flute solo or two either ;)
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#49708
@dagar - How good is that record?

Easily in my top 5 of all time.
User avatar
By static14
#49711
The sleeper must awaken.

By DISCOSUCKS...
#49716
Tell me of your home world, usul.
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#49721
A Dallas, TX hip hop classic from '88.

User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#49747
Revisiting one of the best synthwave projects in recent memory.

Timecop1983 - Journeys

  • 1
  • 174
  • 175
  • 176
  • 177
  • 178
  • 235