Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By static14
#49941
I don't think Rowing With The Wind had a soundtrack release. It might even have been scored with classical pieces. I can't remember for sure, I haven't seen that in forever :)
User avatar
By static14
#49944
one of my favorite ever TV dubs. "How am I gonna get a scar like that eating Octopus?" :)
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#49945
@static - hahaha that's amazing.
I need to see the tv version of Scarface :D
By DISCOSUCKS...
#49953
TV versions are awesome! Have you heard about the legendary "digital bra" version of Showgirls??

I came across it quite recently....the mind boggles! (Look it up if you're curious...unfortunately the YT video is blocked outside the US but you really get the idea just from the stills...)
By EvanCampbell
#49968

Can't wait to get the new version...great soundtrack!
User avatar
By static14
#49977
The TV edit of Die Hard 2 is hard to beat.
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#49984
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#49987
Finally grabbed this one using an LITA gift card I got for x-mas. Nice synthy listen so far.


User avatar
By deafmetal
#50017
Wolves In The Throne Room - Celestite LP. Highly recommended.
User avatar
By deafmetal
#50019
@Evan - It's a lovely mastering/pressing/presentation. Killer album!
User avatar
By hncreature
#50025
Ambient goodness...and it's already here!

User avatar
By deafmetal
#50037
^ Wow! Love that cover art. Synth tracks and metal all day long for me.
By EvanCampbell
#50039
@deafmetal - I love the clean look of the cover design! Movie is pretty creepy too.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#50103
Just had a big Invada delivery for the store but kept a set of these for myself.

https://flic.kr/p/q6iCAy

I'll be spending the rest of the day sharpening knives & dissecting a chicken...
User avatar
By Little Walter
#50131
Just ordered it from Brainfat on Discogs . . . thanks.
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#50134
TAG, I've been listening to this the past couple days and it's a really nice listen. Nice ambient synth vibes.
  • 1
  • 176
  • 177
  • 178
  • 179
  • 180
  • 235