Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By texasvinyl
#50378


Great comp from one super lucky dude that found a whole crate full of ridiculous Italian library records at a flea market!

Brugnolini, Montanari, Alessandroni, Sorgini etc.

Cat # Vampi 125
User avatar
By static14
#50390
Found this in the used bin for cheap and it appears to be signed. :)





I forgot how much I liked this score.
User avatar
By tim28212
#50391
@static, nice find! I really like the score just wish some of the tracks were a bit longer.
User avatar
By static14
#50393


and what an added bonus it is...
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#50396
Finally crossing this one off my want list after a deal I couldn't pass up was posted on STBC!

User avatar
By texasvinyl
#50399


Music on Vinyl stepped it up with a satin finish gatefold jacket. Beautiful score from Johansson on clear vinyl.
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#50494
One of my favorite albums of the past few years.

Makeup and Vanity Set - 88:88


User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#50540
@disco - wanna hear something bad...

I've been so busy working on the site that I actually forgot about this record.

I think tomorrow is JC friday!
By Vapourmeyer
#50541
I just can't can't get into Carpenter. God knows i've tried. It's a condition.
By DISCOSUCKS...
#50547
@dagar

Brother - am I going nuts, or does this pic suggest that you have a vinyl copy of the Body Bags OST??

Whuuut?!
By Vapourmeyer
#50549
That really made me laugh.
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#50551
@disco - I am shamed :(
By Vapourmeyer
#50556
I should of kept it to myself, i'll get my coat.
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#50613
Finally got this in the mail yesterday and I'm about to give it a first listen. Somehow I've managed to not listen to any of the tracks before now. Let's see what all the hubbub is about. ;)

User avatar
By Hatter313
#50614
you're gonna be pleased. :)
  • 1
  • 178
  • 179
  • 180
  • 181
  • 182
  • 235