Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By static14
#50809
welcome aboard @disco!
User avatar
By tim28212
#50811
someone (@texas I think) posted this in the last couple of weeks and I have been wanting to spin it since

User avatar
By tim28212
#50816
@moster, nice one!

I had no idea I would be starting a Donaggio marathon :)
User avatar
By static14
#50817
someone needs to reissue Tourist Trap.... @monsterworship.... :)

Also if you were toying with my emotions when you said you were gonna release Funhouse then you're in line for a sound talking too!
User avatar
By tim28212
#50818
and I am right behind @static on the Funhouse issue! :)
User avatar
By monsterworship
#50822
Not toying. But not easy to deal with major studios. Will have an answer this month i hope :)

Im not in the reissue club for now :), too much other unreleased stuff out there.
User avatar
By static14
#50826
Wow amazing news! I love Beal's score for Funhouse! Also if your focus is on unreleased music then that's all the better.
User avatar
By hncreature
#50848
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

By Vapourmeyer
#50850
Hey, although only on CD currently this may be right up your street. I've recommended the Bruton stuff elsewhere on here but it really is fantastic, some of the best vintage synth library stuff i've heard. And the sound is crystal clear.
By Vapourmeyer
#50860
That film still gives me the willies to this day.
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#50867
Wow @texas where do you get all this stuff? Your collection is immense!
User avatar
By milliondollars
#50868
@texaswax: as a supplement to the Mondo Inquieto i recommend the Guerra E Distruzione 2LP (http://www.discogs.com/Piero-Umiliani-G ... se/3027651)

i was listening to both of them in a row a few weeks ago. so intense! Guerra E Distruzione is even better imho... also you can't beat this ultra-heavy gatefold 2LP Liuto pressing...

User avatar
By texasvinyl
#50874
@dagar a little here and there...Mondo Inquieto was a bit of a splurge, I usually don't get so spendy, but I really like a couple of tracks on this one, for example "Rifaldi"

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvhrKW84dr0[/video]
User avatar
By Little Walter
#50890
I just bought this one yesterday at my local store; it's a really killer package.
  • 1
  • 181
  • 182
  • 183
  • 184
  • 185
  • 235