Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By tim28212
#58502
@TAG I said it on facebook and I will say it here, you need to sell that to me :)
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#58504
@tim - Figured you'd already own it?

I came by this through a collection of garbage.

A guy had a 'lot' on offer but it was all crap aside from this and H3, couldn't pass it up so ended up buying it all just for the 2 Carpenter's.
User avatar
By tim28212
#58505
by the time I realized it was on vinyl the soundtrack craze had kicked in driving the price up too high. I'm sure it's on one of the labels radar. I'll just wait patiently for it. BTW, I probably would have bought the whole lot also. :)
User avatar
By tim28212
#58517
obligatory spin guys, lets see 'em

User avatar
By tim28212
#58527
staying with the Waxwork & blood splattered theme

User avatar
By milliondollars
#58545
some more Umiliani libraries...

this one (Omicron LPS 0025) is rare, not to be mistaken with Omicron LPS 0035 (the seccond edition) which has different arrangements and different tracks on it. the Omicron LPS 0025 has the sought after electronic version of Mah-Na Mah-Na and some other tunes on it. cover looks hand-dranw on this one. fun record!



another fun record. i'm not into disco but this record is done well, my kids love it...



and this is a very special one and certainly one of my Umiliani favourites. super bad instrumentation. creepy as hell, most horror soundtracks sound like the Muppet Show compared to this. highly recommended!

User avatar
By texasvinyl
#58557
And here is @million explaining why my LPS-0035 is horse shit! Haha I had no idea there was another version of Mille E Una Sera. The -0035 is probably the least favorite of my Umiliani records.

that Zalla record is elusive
User avatar
By Dollarhyde
#58584
that suspense lp looks great. Not seen it before.
User avatar
By Dollarhyde
#58585
... Double post...
By DISCOSUCKS...
#58592
@Tag - you scored one! Goddam, righteous. Couldn't help yourself ;)
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#58594
@disco - I couldn't pass it up.

I wanted it last year but couldn't get one for a reasonable price, this one came up through a distro chum & I couldn't resist ;)
User avatar
By tim28212
#58595
what a great pair



User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#58597
On a roll today @tim :) and @TAG yearhh for Wunderkammer!
By BurningTapes
#58601

Not very Friday 13th I know but big thanks to Spencer for bringing back this fine haul from Japan!
By BurningTapes
#58604

David Bowies cod piece is quite scary too!
User avatar
By tim28212
#58606
@burningtapes, I don't know, could be considered Friday the 13th-ish, I mean, come on, a person gets their heart ripped out in the movie :)
User avatar
By tim28212
#58608
you just made my point @texas!
  • 1
  • 210
  • 211
  • 212
  • 213
  • 214
  • 235