Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By seb
#21502
Both us and LITA will be restocking this, but this might take a month or so.
Patience will be rewarded :)
User avatar
By Bub
#21514
One Way Static wrote:
Both us and LITA will be restocking this, but this might take a month or so.
Patience will be rewarded :)

Excellent news! To quote one of my favorite bands..

"I am a patient boy. I wait, I wait, I wait, I wait"
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#21631

Charles Bernstein
One of my all time favourite scores - just takes me back
User avatar
By tim28212
#21632
@dagar, very effective score, nice. I also really like what Christopher Young did with the second movie
User avatar
By static14
#21651
@RougeGorge is pulling out all the stops today :) Jealous of NOTLD!
User avatar
By RougeGorge
#21655
Hahaha, it was hard at work today, I need good things.
User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#21659
Ah, I can wait! As long as I know it's coming back to LITA sooner or later!

Like tim28212, I also waited until I had the money (silly me!), but it was too late!
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#21665
@tim I agree CY score is also a good one, have to give it a spin later to refresh :) also 3 which is Angelo Badalamenti.
By philball1974
#21670
First outing. Totally awesome.

User avatar
By tim28212
#21676
hoping LITA gets more ^^^ in soon. funds or no-funds, I am getting it
User avatar
By tonyandrewgiles
#21687
@tim - I spoke to Seb today & he said OWS will be getting some more in soon if that's of any help to you :)
User avatar
By seb
#21689
Both us and LITA are ordering a restock right now. Give it a couple of weeks, will keep you posted.
User avatar
By soundtracks of fear
#21697
Liking the sound of that hardware I've listened to on YouTube maybe missed the boat in the u.k. sold out?

A long way from Twin Peaks
Very enjoyable though
User avatar
By tim28212
#21710
@dagar, I want that nightmare. Hope to find it at a reasonable price one day.

I will be matching LITA for the restock of Hardware. I have the CD and played it hard when I first got it years ago. Hoping not to miss it the next time around.
User avatar
By static14
#21712
Tim you definitely wanna grab it. The first disc without the dialogue is well worth the price by itself :)
By Ptflea2
#21713
Tim,

Did the CD have the PIL song on it? Kinda bummed the record doesn't.
User avatar
By static14
#21716
@Ptflea2, Yeah it does. Also has a Ministry song on it as well.
By philball1974
#21727
have had to listen to Hardware twice back to back. Love the Ry Cooder style sliding guitar. Gonna have to dig out that Paris Texas soundtrack
User avatar
By tim28212
#21730
@ptflea2, what static said :)
  • 1
  • 55
  • 56
  • 57
  • 58
  • 59
  • 235