#21502 By seb - Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:07 pm - Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:07 pm #21502 Both us and LITA will be restocking this, but this might take a month or so. Patience will be rewarded
#21514 By Bub - Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:52 pm - Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:52 pm #21514 One Way Static wrote: Both us and LITA will be restocking this, but this might take a month or so. Patience will be rewarded Excellent news! To quote one of my favorite bands.. "I am a patient boy. I wait, I wait, I wait, I wait"
#21631 By soundtracks of fear - Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:31 pm - Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:31 pm #21631 Charles Bernstein One of my all time favourite scores - just takes me back
#21632 By tim28212 - Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:35 pm - Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:35 pm #21632 @dagar, very effective score, nice. I also really like what Christopher Young did with the second movie
#21646 By NathanLurker - Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:34 pm - Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:34 pm #21646 Jealous ! So cult.
#21651 By static14 - Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:03 pm - Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:03 pm #21651 @RougeGorge is pulling out all the stops today Jealous of NOTLD!
#21655 By RougeGorge - Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:10 pm - Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:10 pm #21655 Hahaha, it was hard at work today, I need good things. Assassinat Sonore
#21659 By toosoonjunior - Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:27 pm - Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:27 pm #21659 Ah, I can wait! As long as I know it's coming back to LITA sooner or later! Like tim28212, I also waited until I had the money (silly me!), but it was too late!
#21665 By soundtracks of fear - Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:07 pm - Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:07 pm #21665 @tim I agree CY score is also a good one, have to give it a spin later to refresh also 3 which is Angelo Badalamenti.
#21666 By soundtracks of fear - Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:08 pm - Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:08 pm #21666 @RougeGorge Nice!
#21670 By philball1974 - Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:26 pm - Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:26 pm #21670 First outing. Totally awesome.
#21676 By tim28212 - Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:45 pm - Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:45 pm #21676 hoping LITA gets more ^^^ in soon. funds or no-funds, I am getting it
#21687 By tonyandrewgiles - Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:07 pm - Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:07 pm #21687 @tim - I spoke to Seb today & he said OWS will be getting some more in soon if that's of any help to you Mostly comes out at night. Mostly.
#21689 By seb - Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:10 pm - Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:10 pm #21689 Both us and LITA are ordering a restock right now. Give it a couple of weeks, will keep you posted.
#21697 By soundtracks of fear - Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:31 pm - Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:31 pm #21697 Liking the sound of that hardware I've listened to on YouTube maybe missed the boat in the u.k. sold out? A long way from Twin Peaks Very enjoyable though
#21710 By tim28212 - Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:22 pm - Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:22 pm #21710 @dagar, I want that nightmare. Hope to find it at a reasonable price one day. I will be matching LITA for the restock of Hardware. I have the CD and played it hard when I first got it years ago. Hoping not to miss it the next time around.
#21712 By static14 - Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:32 pm - Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:32 pm #21712 Tim you definitely wanna grab it. The first disc without the dialogue is well worth the price by itself
#21713 By Ptflea2 - Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:33 pm - Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:33 pm #21713 Tim, Did the CD have the PIL song on it? Kinda bummed the record doesn't.
#21716 By static14 - Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:35 pm - Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:35 pm #21716 @Ptflea2, Yeah it does. Also has a Ministry song on it as well.
#21727 By philball1974 - Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:56 pm - Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:56 pm #21727 have had to listen to Hardware twice back to back. Love the Ry Cooder style sliding guitar. Gonna have to dig out that Paris Texas soundtrack
#21730 By tim28212 - Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:03 pm - Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:03 pm #21730 @ptflea2, what static said