Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By tim28212
#32990
deciding which of my 2 copies to keep

User avatar
By Hatter313
#32991
@tim28212,

you seem to have a lot of doubles lately, you selling/trading when you've decided?
User avatar
By tim28212
#32996
@hatter, yes, I do have a few doubles. If I post something you, or anyone else, might be interested in let me know. Everything that I decide to let go will be going up when I am done.
User avatar
By Hatter313
#32998
Cool,
yeah poltergeist and somewhere in time are both possibilities when you've figured it out. i'll keep an eye out here. thanks
By baphomet
#33000
@Tim, any Richard Band stuff let me know please
By tubeworms
#33002



Spinning me some top class Morricone tonight..
User avatar
By tim28212
#33004
@hatter, i'll set Poltergeist and Somewhere aside with your name
User avatar
By Hatter313
#33006
cheers!
By philball1974
#33011
A DW that i don't see posted often but is a real great listen.

Susan Justin - Forbidden World


User avatar
By tim28212
#33012
@philball, agree, it's a great listen. I passed on the DW issue since I have an original but it's damn cool color variant.
By philball1974
#33016
Yeah @Tim the colour is cool. Couldn't bare to hang the poster though!!
By philball1974
#33023
Bit of a DW night with this classic score, once you remember to switch to 45!

William Hutson and Jonathan Snipes - Room 237

User avatar
By toosoonjunior
#33027
Botany - Lava Diviner (True Story)

Really great instrumental record from a local Dallas-Ft Worth artist. Has gotten lots of spins from me over the past year or so! Sample the entire album here.

By philball1974
#33066
Some seriously good Sunday morning country blues

Judee Sill - Heart food

By philball1974
#33070
Soundtrack time. Totally uplifting, great movie, great soundtrack.

Various Artists - Chef Soundtrack

User avatar
By The Cult Leader
#33074
Very moving and atmospheric score. Its mournfully haunting and sounds just like how an Apocolyptic world would sound.


Atticus Ross - The Book Of Eli
By philball1974
#33075
ooooh @Cult that looks nice!
User avatar
By static14
#33077
The Book of Eli's score is well underrated. A great listen all around.
User avatar
By tim28212
#33080
agree with static, and one I don't play enough. Not sure what it runs these days but back in the day it could be had for few $$$. I think I paid $6 for mine.
By philball1974
#33085
Theres one on ebay for $150!

I have made a note and added to wish list...

Great bluegrass score
The Broken Circle Breakdown - The Broken Circle Breakdown band (Veerle Baetens, Johan Heldenbergh and Bjorn Eriksson)

By philball1974
#33097
Mike Oldfield - The killing Fields

By philball1974
#33099
Sometimes you just need that something different....

Various Artists - Now thats what I call music 10

  • 1
  • 100
  • 101
  • 102
  • 103
  • 104
  • 235