sitting in the theater back in 1984, Christopher Young, (then going by Chris Young) had me with the opening titles to The Power. He has been one of my favorites every since.
@static14 Yes it is a very cool score, BUT I'm still having 'issues' when Peter suddenly starts singing!
Btw, I only just recently realized that there's also a 'sources' LP. Definitely going to buy that one in the near future.
I love Mondo's art design for The Beyond LP, both the cover art and the inner gatefold. I'm also looking forward to the DW release. A little friendly competition can be a good thing in this regard.
@Volzom I love so much the steel rack with shelves, I had something like this when I lived alone...then arrived my wife who said "nice solution, put in the basement!"...
@maxvelvet Thanks
Homebuilt, but unfortunately I've run out of storage space long time ago, so now I have records all over my flat. Isn't that a typical record collector?
“Listen to them, the children of the night. What music they make!”