Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

User avatar
By maxvelvet
#47751
Very good album! Anyway @Tim this score has nothing to do with Goblin because it's the score of the Zack Snyder's remake (2004). ;)
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#47768
User avatar
By tim28212
#47771
Christopher Young spin session







if I were to do a "Deep Cut" this, "Haunter Summer", would be mine. A truly wonderful score.
User avatar
By static14
#47772
@tim great selections! I need to get my mitts on a copy of Flowers In The Attic.
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#47783
User avatar
By tim28212
#47786
sitting in the theater back in 1984, Christopher Young, (then going by Chris Young) had me with the opening titles to The Power. He has been one of my favorites every since.
By Stevsie
#47791
Love this image, wonder what DW will come up with for this release? <
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#47795
Peter Gabriel ‎– Passion



Soundtrack to the Martin Scorsese film 'The Last Temptation of Christ'
User avatar
By tim28212
#47797
@static, Flowers In The Attic is definitely worth having but it can be on the expensive side.
User avatar
By static14
#47798
Yeah that's why I don't have a copy yet. :)
User avatar
By static14
#47799
@VolzomZofbie One of my all time favorites! :) Peter Gabriel composed such an amazing score.
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#47801
@static14 Yes it is a very cool score, BUT I'm still having 'issues' when Peter suddenly starts singing!
Btw, I only just recently realized that there's also a 'sources' LP. Definitely going to buy that one in the near future.

http://www.discogs.com/Various-Passion- ... ase/746404
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#47803
^Apropos. I've always been a sucker for 'exotic world music'. Here we have Ravi Shankar ‎– Ragas Hameer & Gara



Guess you could say I'm still in touch with my inner hippie.
User avatar
By deafmetal
#47804
I love Mondo's art design for The Beyond LP, both the cover art and the inner gatefold. I'm also looking forward to the DW release. A little friendly competition can be a good thing in this regard.
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#47806
^ I don't own the Mondo LP, so I'm REALLY looking forward to the DW version, but PLEASE LET THERE BE A BLACK VERSION!!
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#47808
User avatar
By maxvelvet
#47815
@Volzom I love so much the steel rack with shelves, I had something like this when I lived alone...then arrived my wife who said "nice solution, put in the basement!"... :D
User avatar
By Volzom Zofbie
#47822
@maxvelvet Thanks :)
Homebuilt, but unfortunately I've run out of storage space long time ago, so now I have records all over my flat. Isn't that a typical record collector?

  • 1
  • 161
  • 162
  • 163
  • 164
  • 165
  • 235